As you will know from today’s announcement by the Welsh First Minister, subject to all being well at the next review, self contained – incuding self catering and touring with their own self contained facilities will reopen at Stone Pitt Holiday Park as of 27th March for guests who live in the same household within Wales.
We are looking forward to welcoming back our friends from across the boarder after the 12th April. Anyone with a booking for the Easter period before the 12th April and are unable to join us, please email me alternative dates and we will do our best to accommodate you as soon as we are allowed. As we currently understand the situation NO SHARED FACILITIES will be available – toilet/shower block, laundry or the childrens play area will be available until further notice.
You MUST NOT travel if you or anyone in your household show any of the following symptoms :
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Or you or anyone in your household has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
You are obliged to report symptoms of feeling unwell by telephone to us on 01834 811 086 and report your symptoms to NHS 111
Arrival and Departure
Following an announcement from the Welsh Government. From Monday 14th September all guests at Stone Pitt over the age of 11 will need to wear masks in enclosed public areas such as reception and the toilet/shower block. For further information please refer to the Welsh Government guidance https://bit.ly/33lfwx5
- Prior to arrival you will need to inform us of the time you will be arriving. This is to ensure that arrivals are staggered. Please note – you may not be able to arrive at your initial chosen time if it is already busy.
- Track and Trace. We require all customers to text with time and date of arrival and departure along with names and address of everyone in your party.
- All balances will need to be paid by card, over the telephone 24 hours prior to arrival. We will NOT be accepting any other payment methods.
- Only members of your household or your bubble – may stay on site, or gain access to the park.
- On Arrival, please remember you must follow social distancing rules at all times when on park.
- Reception is now open, a maximum of One person at a time will be allowed access. We will be contactable on 01834 811 086 at all times.
- When Departing you must let us know with notice of the time you plan on departing. Please note – you may not be able to depart at your initial chosen time if it is already busy.
- You must flush through water systems to clear out stagnant water, especially shower heads which should be held away from the face to avoid inhaling spray.
- For Tourers – Due to the requested use of your on-board facilities, you MUST use your gas water heater for any hot water. This will both better protect you and your family from the risks associated with Legionnaires, and ensure the site is able to remain open by not damaging the electricity supply and infrastructure.
- You should use your gas heater, as this provides both more effective heating, and reduces the load on the electricity infrastructure.
- Fobs not returned will incur a £15 surcharge for their replacement.
When on Site
- The Toilet Block will be open (When we are able to reopen)
- The Toilet Block will be open. A MAXIMUM of TWO people will be permitted in any one area at any time and the combined facilities must only be used by ONE person. You should, as much as possible, use your on-board facilities to limit the chances of any virus transmission and reduce the risk to you and your family.
- Please ensure you have an adequate supply of necessary chemicals for your waste systems. Tourer Guests may want to consider an extra aqua-roll, for your convenience. The Water and Waste Disposal points will be open as usual, and a queuing system will be in place. These points will be sanitised regularly and you must use the hand sanitiser provided when using them.
- All Guests – This means that laundry facilities will not be available.
- No Social gatherings are allowed at any time.
- You are not permitted to gain access to any caravan, vehicle or cottage other than your own.
- No visitors will be allowed access to the park
- A reminder that ‘holiday use only’ conditions continue to apply.
- Social distancing of 2 metres (6.6 feet) to be maintained at all times with all persons on site
- One-way systems may operate in some areas of the park. Please pay close attention to all signage.
- You are obliged to report symptoms of feeling unwell by telephone to us on 01834 811 086 and report your symptoms to NHS 111
- The Play Area is open from the 20th July.
- Please remember to be very considerate to local residents during this particularly difficult time.
- You will find a sanitising point at all bin enclosures, please use before and after. Bins will be disinfected regularly by staff. Only one person at a time will be permitted into the bin enclosure.
- To enable proper social distancing, all dogs MUST be kept on leads at all times including when on the dog walk.
We will be enforcing compliance with these rules. Those found not to be following these rules may be asked to leave the premises.